At the end of April we took a weekend trip with our very good friends the Updike's to Newport Oregon. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! One of our adventures was the Newport Aquarium. Can I just say "Oh my goodness"!! It was amazing! We have too many pictures to choose from so I only posted two here. Didn't want to overload anyone. The little girl in the back ground of the first picture is not ours, she belongs to the Updike's and is Isaac's particular friend from Sunbeam class at church. I'm not sure how I feel being "eaten" by shark teeth but the boys thought it was cool. The last photo is of Christian touching a starfish in the hands on area of the aquarium. Definitely a first for him and he loved it. I hope we can visit again when the boys are a little older and have longer attention spans. Newport Aquarium: Highly Recommended.
1 week ago


No comments:
Post a Comment