Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Here I am slacking again and finally getting around to posting the first day of school. Erich was very excited to start Kindergarten and loves his teacher. Some of his little buddies from church are in his class at school so that has helped the transition. Mom (me) on the other hand has had a very hard time letting him be a big boy. Yes, I cried the first time he went to his classroom all by himself. I'm too emotional but what can I say, I'm the mom. It's supposed to be that way.
Here are classic Erich poses in his new and favorite Lego shirt. Can you feel the excitement? What a great kid! 

 Isaac is part of co-op preschool with myself as one of his teachers. Four other moms in the neighborhood with friends his age rotate teaching the five kids two days a week. We all love it and the kids are so much fun to play with. Every school morning Isaac is the first one ready because he loves preschool so much. He too is wearing his new and favorite Lego shirt.

Our first field trip with the preschool took us to the Portland Zoo. We've been there many times as a family but it was so much more fun to go with Isaac's little buddies. He was bouncy around the whole time, sat by his friends for lunch and fell asleep on the way home. He really tries to take charge when his older brother is at school but is a sweetheart to little Christian. How do I keep them from growing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment