Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cannon Beach, OR Intel Party

Sam's team at Intel had a party and sandcastle building contest about two weeks ago. We had a blast and all collapsed from exhaustion when we got home. These first few photos are on the drive there. Smiles all around 'cause we're going to the beach.

Digging, eating, digging, running, digging... all those things one does at the beach.
Erich and Isaac buried in the sand. To avoid sand anywhere in the face, only the legs were allowed to be covered. What smiles!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun team building idea. I love the beach but I am not a fan of bringing it home in my van either. They look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian always looks so happy! The big boys seem to have enjoyed themselves (including Sam)! No pictures of Cindy... If I have to be in them, so do you!

    ReplyDelete