What fun we had with costumes this year. Mom and Dad wore "The Princess and the Pea" to a Halloween party with some friends. The Pea costume was made by Sam (the engineer). Erich - Optimus Prime from Transformers, Isaac - Luke Skywalker, and Christian - Yoda. I loved that long pants and sweatshirts were able to be worn under the costumes. Christian kept the Yoda ears on for a whole 10 minutes before crying and tugging at them! I'm not quite sure what Isaac is doing in this photo but we have to admit that he is hilarious ALL THE TIME! Erich was excited to get the candy and show off his mask (first year of mask wearing).
You guys are a riot! I love it! Everyone looks great and the boys are just precious. I think Yoda is my favorite--can I have a favorite? It looks like he's got the same number of teeth as "the real" Yoda! All our love!
Your costumes are awesome! What a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteSam is a good man! The Pea! hahaha Everyone looks happy and you all made some great memories for your family. That's what it's all about!
ReplyDeletelove ya.
You guys are a riot! I love it! Everyone looks great and the boys are just precious. I think Yoda is my favorite--can I have a favorite? It looks like he's got the same number of teeth as "the real" Yoda! All our love!
ReplyDelete