Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Erich's Birthday

Erich talked about turning 5 for many weeks before his birthday. He was super excited about all the Lego's he received and has been playing with them ever since.
Thank you to everyone who helped make Erich's birthday special. We love you Erich!
The Lego shirt was Grandma Lucy's great find. Erich asks to wear it almost every day. Thank goodness for washing machines.
Many lines from the movie are already memorized in our house.
"Welcome to Dragon training."
How do I get some of that goodness in me?!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a cake. Somehow we have never bought a lego ever and I am not sure how that happened. I guess it will happen soon enough. (By the way, my word verification just now was fatie. HA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake does look awesome! Great idea! You're so creative, Cindy. Erich looks just like his daddy. He's getting to be so big! Looks like everyone had a good time! All our love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a fun birthday party! I can't believe Erich is getting so old! I'm glad you guys are doing well:) Hope you have a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete